- Jordan picked me up at the airport and the first stop in Utah was Cafe Rio. Then the Raintree pool.
- My condo is really spacious and my roommate is awesome. She loves Bob Marley and therefore loves everyone and is really easy to get along with.
- I've gone on a few really fun dates
- CJ has officially moved to Provo! We went to Jdawgs and then got frozen yogurt. Those are the two food staples of this college town. We went to Walmart where she convinced me to buy a Justin Bieber poster which now hangs over my bed. We hit the town with Anna and then had companion study before we went to bed. She is working on her mission papers!! AHHHH!
- New ward, new faces, new names
- met a sweet little baby named Dustin and caught up with Ruth
- I see London friends on campus and my heart skips a beat with excitement
- played baseball in the mud the other night at FHE
Then school started yesterday.
- Today was my first day of anatomy. Lisa and I are obsessed.
- I'm a TA for an evening section mythology class
- After growing up taking dance classes, I'm starting all over and taking ballet for beginners
- Stay up late (11 pm. we're getting old) with my awesome roommates reading "interesting fact" books and giggling
- Anna made an awesome dinner tonight that was ready when I walked in the door from school. It felt like a surprise birthday party!
- Been running outside every day and swimming in the RB.
- Should be getting my ward calling tomorrow night! and there's a football game this weekend!
I LOVE BYU!!